Multimedia Requests Policy
Barnard College’s Multimedia team is able to assist in larger projects for the College and various departments. We can provide video and audio production, editing, and photography services. For multimedia requests please fill out the multimedia request form for new projects and to update existing material.
- Please fill out the request form below in its entirety
- Requests for videos should be made two months prior to deadline
- Request for photography should be made one month prior to deadline
- A 45-minute pre-production meeting is necessary for all requests before filming or photography begins. During this meeting, please provide the following:
- Interviewees’ names and contact information
- Project manager’s name and contact information
- A script outline and proposed interview questions
- Each department is allotted two videos, no longer than 3:30 minutes, per academic year
- Videos are scheduled on a first-come first-serve basis
- Video projects will take at least two to three weeks to edit after shooting
- Three revisions for edited video and photos are allotted. After three revisions, your project will be turned over to a freelance multimedia designer to make any additional changes. Charges for the freelance work will be billed to your department.
- Video requests will be reviewed each Wednesday. If you submit your request on a Wednesday it will not be reviewed until the following week.